Quality drainage installations in Lexington, Georgetown, and Frankfurt, Kentucky!
Only CERTIFIED Drainage Installer
What is included in our drainage services?
Water is one of the essential building blocks of life for your landscape – but it is also one of the biggest threats. Too much pooling water or poor water runoff can lead to diseased or dying plants and flood your grass, making it a mess! This buildup is an unattractive sight, and it can destroy the lawn you’ve worked so hard to build! So we install new, efficient drainage systems around your property where they’ll be the most useful, so your lawn stays healthy and beautiful!
Why choose Bluegrass?
- Communication with our customers is always top-notch
- We believe customer satisfaction should always be a priority
- Only certified drainage installer in central Kentucky
- You, as a new customer, get a free estimate
- Our services are available to residential and commercial properties
- We are a full-service provider
What good does drainage do for my lawn or home?
Avoids pooling water on your lawn
If your property seems to have pools of water on it whenever it rains, it could result from lousy drainage on your landscape. These systems will help avoid those troublesome puddles and keep your grass from getting flooded!